Weeke ABD 100 Optimat:
- Designed for small or large capacity horizontal drilling, gluing and dowel insertion.
- Built on a heavy-duty welded steel base.
- The main horizontal beams hold the carriage for the boring head and glue/water injector.
- Machine is set up for 8 mm dia. x 35 mm long dowels (additional dowel sizes optional), automatic vibrating feed hopper.
- Two separate stations allow for processing two parts independently on the left hand or right hand stops as well as one large piece as required with no additional setup.
- The software allows for program design with automatic mirror image.
- The X-axis is computer controlled and positioned via a large diameter precision ball screw and dual rail heavy linear guides.
- Height adjustment of the aggregates is accomplished using a manual adjustment with precision digital readout.