- Accepts material up to 16” x 12” and uses a 16” wide conveyor
- 28” dynamically balanced solid metal band wheels
- Baker’s exclusive guide plate and guide wheel system holds blade securely
- 0.072” kerf (using Lenox® WoodMaster™ blades)?
- Simple and easy to operate
- Versatility: Rip lumber, cut grade lumber from squares coming right from the sawmill, even make angled cuts!
- Variable feed speed from 0-95 feet (0-29 m) per minute
- Compact footprint (56”/1.42m wide by 64”/1.63m deep) takes up minimal room
- Adjustable headrig with fixed conveyor height (top of conveyor is 34”/86.36 cm above floor) for easy integration with other machinery