- The H49 is a horizontal point to point bore and dowel insertion machining center.
- It is designed to CNC position the spindle, bore a hole, then CNC position the inserter, inject glue or water (for pre-glued dowels), and fire the dowel into the hole.
- A part is placed into the work zone referencing the back and side fences. The green palm button is pressed and the clamps secure the part into place. The machining is now ready to begin in the work zone. There are 2 zones standard in the base model H-49 allowing for pendulum processing. While the one part is being machined, the other zone can be loaded and queued for machining.
The H49 performs the following functions:
- Horizontal Boring
- Glue Insertion
- Dowel Insertion
- X Axis CNC control for positioning
- 4 clamp units
- Digital mechanical readouts for height and depth
- Our standard sealed glue injecting system injects glue or water with little or no maintenance
- Small footprint to conserve floor space
- 1 HP high frequency 18,000 RPM direct drive spindle
- 2 zones
- Strong 1600 lb. base
- 10″ industrial color touchscreen PC for programming and running programs
- 49″ work field
- 1/2″ thick machined aluminum work surface
Advantages of The H49:
- Elimination of complicated machine setup
- Quick, accurate assembly
- Gain production times on CNC routers and point to points by shifting boring and doweling to the H-49 H49 software
- The on screen graphics of the operator interface have been designed to allow for quick programming at the machine. Typically, programs can be written and recalled in less than one minute. The interface is open architecture allowing it to integrate with design software that can give hole locations in the form of a .xml file or a bar code (with bar code reader purchase).