This Machine is currently under power at Montreal.
2001 Quickwood Pro 1400 Sander/Denibbler : Replacement Cost $125,000
- Includes quick change tooling, reversible heads, dual pumps, panel upgrades, and Flexiheads.
- Description: 8-Brush/load head with 55 max. width, (1) carousel head with (4) double arbor heads consisting of (8) counter-rotating spindles
- Carousel Heads: Staggered left/right and center mounted for carousel operation; each head with 2 HP motor, variable spindle speed from 300 to 1,150 RPM, inverter controlled with keypad and LED readout, 21-1/2 long spindles extend out each side of head drive
- Carousel variable speed from 3 to 16 RPM, 2 HP drive motor, inverter controlled with keypad and LED readout. Spindles hold approx. (344) discs or a combination of QUICK abrasive discs, nylon brushes, or nylon impregnated discs. 14 Max. disc dia., brush loadings mounted on a slight angle to create an oscillating motion
- “Vactronic” Vacuum bed conveyor feed system, (2) 10 HP vacuum fan assembly, variable feed speed from 6 to 36 FPM, 2 HP feed drive, 0 to 4 motorized thickness opening inverter controlled with keypad and LED readout.
- Max work piece size H: 4” W: 55” L: ∞
- Feed Speed: 6’-36’ F.P.M.
- Spindle Speed 300-1150 rpm
- Rotation Speed 3-16 rpm
- Spindle Length 21.3”
- Number of Spindles 8
- Max. Tool Diameter 14”
- Total Number of Quick Discs/QN 344/168
- Power : 460V 60Hz 3Ph
- Main Motor: 1.84kw (2.5hp) X 4 motors
- Frequency alternator Spindles: 11kw (14.7 hp)
- Conveyor Motor: 1.5kw (2hp)
- Rotation Motor: 1.5kw (2hp)
- Vacuum pump: 7.5kw (10.0577hp) X 2 motors
- Height Adjustment: .45kw (0.6hp)
- Dust Collector dust size: 5.5” X 6 Ducts Comes with Manifold
- Exhaust capacity 8000 C.M.H
- Net Weight 4,600 lb