This Machine is currently under power at Montreal.
2001 Quickwood Pro 1400 Sander/Denibbler : Replacement Cost $125,000
- Includes quick change tooling, reversible heads, dual pumps, panel upgrades, and Flexiheads.
- Description: 8-Brush/load head with 55 max. width, (1) carousel head with (4) double arbor heads consisting of (8) counter-rotating spindles
- Carousel Heads: Staggered left/right and center mounted for carousel operation; each head with 2 HP motor, variable spindle speed from 300 to 1,150 RPM, inverter controlled with keypad and LED readout, 21-1/2 long spindles extend out each side of head drive
- Carousel variable speed from 3 to 16 RPM, 2 HP drive motor, inverter controlled with keypad and LED readout. Spindles hold approx. (344) discs or a combination of QUICK abrasive discs, nylon brushes, or nylon impregnated discs. 14 Max. disc dia., brush loadings mounted on a slight angle to create an oscillating motion
- “Vactronic” Vacuum bed conveyor feed system, (2) 10 HP vacuum fan assembly, variable feed speed from 6 to 36 FPM, 2 HP feed drive, 0 to 4 motorized thickness opening inverter controlled with keypad and LED readout.
- Max work piece size H: 4” W: 55” L: ∞
- Feed Speed: 6’-36’ F.P.M.
- Spindle Speed 300-1150 rpm
- Rotation Speed 3-16 rpm
- Spindle Length 21.3”
- Number of Spindles 8
- Max. Tool Diameter 14”
- Total Number of Quick Discs/QN 344/168
- Power : 460V 60Hz 3Ph
- Main Motor: 1.84kw (2.5hp) X 4 motors
- Frequency alternator Spindles: 11kw (14.7 hp)
- Conveyor Motor: 1.5kw (2hp)
- Rotation Motor: 1.5kw (2hp)
- Vacuum pump: 7.5kw (10.0577hp) X 2 motors
- Height Adjustment: .45kw (0.6hp)
- Dust Collector dust size: 5.5” X 6 Ducts Comes with Manifold
- Exhaust capacity 8000 C.M.H
- Net Weight 4,600 lb
Inspection Period : Thursday May 9, from 10AM to 4PM.
Auction closes : Thursday May 16, at 2PM
Address : 9800 Boulevard Maurice-Duplessis, Montréal, QC, H1C 1G1
Removal period : May 17 at 9AM to May 23 at 4PM on appointment.
15 % Premium : A 15% fee will be added to the winning bid as an auctionneer’s fee.
Call your BST expert to schedule a visit or send a email to ask your questions :
Donat Beland, Vice-President, MachineriesBST
The specs were taken from the mfg. original literature as well as our own visual inspection. They are deemed accurate, but not guaranteed. As always, interested bidders should take advantage of the inspection period to verify the accuracy and completeness of the specifications before bidding.
Buyer will bear all costs to remove and load this lot. Buyer must remove entire lot purchased.
YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT: Your Bid(s) are not retractable for any reason. When the bidding has closed for an Auction item and the ending high bid has reached or exceeded such lots’ Reserve Amount, the Bidder with the highest bid is the contracted Buyer and as such has entered into a legally binding contract with MachineriesBST to purchase said Auction Lot(s) in accordance with these Auction Terms of Sale.