Excellent condition Biesse CNC Rover B 7.40 FT
Year MFG : 2006
Machine Type:FLAT TABLE MACHINING CENTER W/ATC & BORING
Dimensions:236″ L x 86″ W x 82″ H
Weight:7,900 Lbs (estimate)Loading:Rigger Required
- Programmable speed: X- & Y-Axis is 3,937 IPM and Z-axis is 1,181 IPM.
- Equipped with: (12) Independent vertical boring spindles forming an L-configuration with (6) spindles on the Y-axis & (6) spindles on the X-axis; inverter controlled 2.3 HP spindle motor with 4,000 RPM.
- A total of (6) horizontal spindles provide horizontal boring capabilities on all (4) edges of the panel, (4) on the X-axis (2 in ea. direction) and (2) are paralleled with the Y-axis (1 in ea. direction), X-axis grooving saw.
- Options included: (1) 16.3 HP Vertically mounted HSD Electrospindle, liquid cooled and inverter driven at 1,000 – 24,000 RPM with max. torque from 12,000 – 20,000 RPM.
- “Ride Along” 10-position Automatic tool changer for “on-the-fly” tool changes with HSK-63F tool holders.
- Work area with: Flat table designed for “Nested Base Manufacturing” with (2) independent working areas, (12) external pop-up reference pins with (8) on the back of the table and (2) on the RH side and (2) on the LH side. The unit is prepared for (optional) “quick fit” vacuum outlets for optional clamping of small or irregularly shaped parts.
- Separate control console with: “NC 1000” Controller, MS-Windows based technology, Pentium- CPU, hard drive, CR-ROM reader, mouse, USB ports, parallel port, Serial port, and network card. NC 1000 software for easy programming of boring, routing, and grooving functions.
- Operating system for real-time multitask processing; programs can be transferred via diskette or downloaded by wire; built-in 1,500 W air conditioner for constant temperature & dust-free environment.
- Includes: 2X 7.5 Kw Busch vacuum pump
- Emergency stop rope & pressure sensitive safety mats that will instantly place machine in “pause cycle” when stepped on and surrounding safety cage; sound absorbing protective head enclosure with debris curtain around bottom edge.
Inspection Period : June 20, from 10AM to 4PM.
Auction closes : Thursday June 27, at 2PM
Address : 635 Boulevard Guimond, Longueuil, QC, J4G 1L9
Removal period : June 28 at 9AM to July 5 at 4PM on appointment.
15 % Premium : A 15% fee will be added to the winning bid as an auctionneer’s fee.
Call your BST expert to schedule a visit or send a email to ask your questions :
Donat Beland, Vice-President, MachineriesBST
The specs were taken from the mfg. original literature as well as our own visual inspection. They are deemed accurate, but not guaranteed. As always, interested bidders should take advantage of the inspection period to verify the accuracy and completeness of the specifications before bidding.
Buyer will bear all costs to remove and load this lot. Buyer must remove entire lot purchased.
YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT: Your Bid(s) are not retractable for any reason. When the bidding has closed for an Auction item and the ending high bid has reached or exceeded such lots’ Reserve Amount, the Bidder with the highest bid is the contracted Buyer and as such has entered into a legally binding contract with MachineriesBST to purchase said Auction Lot(s) in accordance with these Auction Terms of Sale.